In two four-hour sessions, leadership teams dive into the trifecta of business success: people, product, and competitive positioning.
In today’s rapidly evolving international market, coupled with the profound impact of the pandemic organizations are finding they must assess, re-assess, reflect, and plan immediate actions for decisive and proactive positioning. Strategic planning has moved from a long-distance planning horizon to one focused on the here and now. Typically teams (whether the C-suite, product design, marketing, HR, or sales) lookout on a twelve-month rolling basis.The objective is straightforward: ready the organization to compete effectively as the world wrestles COVID to a look in the rearview mirror.
Strategy sessions are designed to accomplish very specific agenda items:
- Competitive positioning (both market, and product)
- Current challenges
- Market position/customer acceptance
- Which activities need immediate attention
- What will constitute success for these activities?
- Who owns what items and who needs involvement?
- Alignment between key strategy segments:
Let us drive your team through an exciting and productive process to ready for whatever comes next.